We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may stop this from happening at any time by contacting us. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you at any time, and which we will provide to you within one month.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Address: 25 Pompton Ave, Ste 101, Verona, NJ 07004
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 973-446-5001
The data we collect
We collect your names, contact information including email addresses and telephone and any information you provide to us in your questionnaire.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting, or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record-keeping, and for the establishment, pursuance, or defense of legal claims.
- Customer Data includes data relating to any purchases of our services such as your name, title, email address, phone number, contact details, and purchase details. We process this data to supply the services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
- Personal Information – We may collect information that personally identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with you (“Personal Information”), including Personal identifiers and contact information such as name, mailing address, service address, email addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers.
- Sensitive personal information such as ethnicity, country of origin, religion, credit/debit card numbers and expiration date, checking account numbers, check or credit/debit card images
- Other demographic information such as gender, age, marital status, the number and ages of children, what language(s) you speak, and whether you own or rent a property.
- Account or service history such as the type(s) of service subscribed to, service dates, customer type, account balance and status, Internet & network information such as browsing/search history, IP address, data collected by cookies and similar technologies, device specifications such as device IDs, specifications, and operating system.
- Geolocation data such as non-precise geographic location indicators from mobile devices, websites, and service addresses
- Audio/visual information such as call recordings, chat transcripts, and pictures or images of your properties.
- Professional/employment information such as an employer, occupation
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, and details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is our analytics tracking system.
- Marketing Data includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as promotions and competitions.
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
How we collect your data
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU etc.
We retain Personal Information for the length of time needed to carry out the purposes outlined in this Policy and to adhere to our recordkeeping policies, which are informed by applicable laws and industry standards.
The types of Personal Information we collect about you may vary based on how you use our Sites and/or Services and your relationship with us.
Cookies / Third Parties that Collect Information on Our Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, as such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question.
Certain third parties collect Personal Information and/or Usage Data from users of our Sites using automatic collection tools such as cookies and tracking pixels. These third parties may include:
- Elegant Themes – https://www/elegantthemes.com/policy/privacy/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Instagram – https://privacycenter.instagram.com/policy
- Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- Sweep & Go – https://www.sweepandgo.com/privacy-policy/
- Trusty Tails – https://trustytails.com/privacy%20policy/
- Tidio – https://www.tidio.com/privacy-policy/
- WordPress – https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- Yoast – https://yoast.com/privacy-policy/
Retaining your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any regulatory requirements.
Reviews and Testimonials
If you provide a review or testimonial, we may post it publicly on our Sites or in other advertising material. By providing a testimonial, you give us permission to use it in any manner and for any purpose, including in marketing and advertising communications.
Dog Poop Scooping and pet waste removal company servicing Northern New Jersey. A division of Trusty Tails Pet Services.
25 Pompton Ave, Ste 101
Verona, NJ 07004
Join Poop Angels!
We are always looking for new Angels to join our team.