jobsCalling All Angels, We Have A Halo For You!
We pride ourselves on heavenly, pup-friendly service. Ready to join Poop Angels?
Location: Essex, Morris, Passaic, Sussex Counties
Love Dogs? You’ll Love Working for Poop Angels!
Poop Angels has one simple mission: ‘To be #1 at helping dog owners pick up their pups #2″. At first, you might be thinking, “Well that doesn’t sound fun,” but the reality is – it’s off-the-leash awesome! We’re new to the neighborhood (but not to pets…our sister company is Trustytails.com and it’s been in business since 2006) and we’re here to take the poop scooping industry by storm. We’re seeking the right individual with high energy and excitement, ready to join our team and grow with us?
Here’s why we’re great:
- The job market can be a dog-eat-dog world – not at Poop Angels! We’re welcoming, and friendly and want to help you succeed in your position
- Easy traveling, appreciative customers, and doggone it, people will like you – because you’re helping to beautify properties and keep their pups healthy and safe
- You’re outdoors and in the fresh air every day. What could be better?
- Uniform provided – Tshirt and Jeans all day every day
- Get your steps in…get exercise as you’re out and about doing your job
- You work independently
- Every dog has his day – and with a job at Poop Angels, today could be your day
The Field Specialist is responsible for the complete and timely removal of dog waste within a designated service area. They will have an assigned route, pick up animal waste with provided tools at a client’s home and properly dispose of waste at the client’s garbage cans/bins at intervals along their route.
- Use a GPS navigation system to follow predetermined routes to residential and commercial properties
- Pick up waste at designated locations and in common areas
- Dispose of dog poop at proper pet waste stations / client receptacles
- Report back on completion of assigned jobs
- Interact with customers’ pets as needed
- Take photos/videos of the dogs and send them to humans via “app” after the service
- Communicate with clients via app’s journals about how the visit went
- Inform the Scheduling Manager of any changes in the schedule if the client directly communicated to the employee.
- A “can do” attitude
- High Energy and love having fun with dogs
- Love the outdoors and all sorts of weather
- Enjoy working on an individual basis but also like to help others and work as a team
- Trustworthy, reliable, and energetic
- Work well independently and great with impeccable time management
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Hardworking, reliable, and responsible
- Maintain a professional demeanor as a pet waste specialist at all times
- MUST HAVE a Smart Phone with access to the internet, texting, and phone calls
- MUST HAVE a reliable vehicle
- MUST HAVE a valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US
- Seeking immediate hire
"*" indicates required fields
Dog Poop and pet waste removal company servicing Northern New Jersey.
25 Pompton Ave, Ste 101
Verona, NJ 07004
Join Poop Angels!
We are always looking for new Angels to join our team.